|Package | PIN:||PWP | 28|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 30-mΩ, 12-A Peak MOSFET Switches for High Efficiency
at 6-A Continuous Output Source and Sink
- 0.9-V, 1.2-V, 1.5-V, 1.8-V, 2.5-V, and 3.3-V Fixed Output
Voltage Devices With 1.0% Initial Accuracy
- Internally Compensated for Easy Use and Minimal Component Count
- Fast Transient Response
- Wide PWM Frequency Fixed 350 kHz, 550 kHz or Adjustable
280 kHz to 700 kHz
- Load Protected by Peak Current Limit and Thermal Shutdown
- Integrated Solution Reduces Board Area and Total Cost
Texas Instruments TPS54616PWPR
The SWIFT™ family of dc/dc regulators, the TPS54611, TPS54612, TPS54613, TPS54614, TPS54615 and TPS54616 low-input voltage high-output current synchronous-buck PWM converters integrate all required active components. Included on the substrate are true, high-performance, voltage error amplifiers that provide high performance under transient conditions; an under-voltage-lockout circuit to prevent start-up until the input voltage reaches 3 V; an internally and externally set slow-start circuit to limit in-rush currents; and a powergood output useful for processor/logic reset, fault signaling, and supply sequencing.
The TPS5461x devices are available in a thermally enhanced 28-pin TSSOP (PWP) PowerPAD™ package, which eliminates bulky heatsinks. TI provides evaluation modules and the SWIFT™ designer software tool to aid in quickly achieving high-performance power supply designs to meet aggressive equipment development cycles.