|Package | PIN:||PWP | 28|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- 30-m, 12-A Peak MOSFET Switches for High Efficiency at 6-A Continuous Output Source and Sink
- 0.9-V, 1.2-V, 1.5-V, 1.8-V, 2.5-V, and 3.3-V Fixed Output Voltage Devices With 1% Initial Accuracy
- Internally Compensated for Easy Use and Minimal Component Count
- Fast Transient Response
- Wide PWM Frequency - Fixed 350 kHz, 550 kHz or Adjustable 280 kHz to 700 kHz
- Load Protected by Peak Current Limit and Thermal Shutdown
- Integrated Solution Reduces Board Area and Total Cost
- Low-Voltage, High-Density Systems With Power Distributed at 5 V or 3.3 V
- Point of Load Regulation for High Performance DSPs, FPGAs, ASICs and Microprocessors
- Broadband, Networking and Optical Communications Infrastructure
- Portable Computing/Notebook PCs
PowerPAD and SWIFT are trademarks of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments TPS54616QPWPRQ1
The SWIFT family of dc/dc regulators, the TPS54611, TPS54612, TPS54613, TPS54614, TPS54615, and TPS54616 low-input voltage high-output current synchronous-buck PWM converters integrate all required active components. Included on the substrate are true, high-performance, voltage error amplifiers that provide high performance under transient conditions; an under-voltage-lockout circuit to prevent start-up until the input voltage reaches 3 V; an internally and externally set slow-start circuit to limit in-rush currents; and a power good output useful for processor/logic reset, fault signaling, and supply sequencing.
The TPS54611-6 devices are available in a thermally enhanced 28-pin TSSOP (PWP) PowerPAD package, which eliminates bulky heatsinks. Texas Instruments provides evaluation modules and the SWIFT designer software tool to aid in quickly achieving high-performance power supply designs to meet aggressive equipment development cycles.