|Package | PIN:||RHL | 14|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 150)|
- Integrated 26-mΩ and 19-mΩ MOSFETs
- Split Power Rail: 1.6 V to 17 V on PVIN
- 200-kHz to 1.6-MHz Switching Frequency
- Synchronizes to External Clock
- 0.6V ±1% Voltage Reference Overtemperature
- Hiccup Current Limit
- Monotonic Start-Up Into Prebiased Outputs
- –40°C to 150°C Operating Junction Temperature Range
- Adjustable Slow Start and Power Sequencing
- Power Good Output Monitor for Undervoltage and Overvoltage
- Adjustable Input Undervoltage Lockout
- For SWIFT™ Documentation, visit http://www.ti.com/swift
- Create a Custom Design Using the TPS54622 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS54622RHLT
The TPS54622 device in thermally enhanced 3.5-mm × 3.5-mm VQFN package is a full-featured17-V, 6-A synchronous step-down converter optimized for small designs through high efficiency andintegrating the high-side and low-side MOSFETs. Further space savings are achieved through currentmode control, which reduces component count, and by selecting a high switching frequency, reducingthe footprint of the inductor.
The output voltage start-up ramp is controlled by the SS/TR pin, which allows operationas either a stand-alone power supply or in tracking situations. Power sequencing is also possibleby correctly configuring the enable and the open-drain power good pins.
Cycle-by-cycle current limiting on the high-side FET protects the device in overloadsituations and is enhanced by a low-side sourcing current limit that prevents current runaway.There is also a low-side sinking current limit that turns off the low-side MOSFET to preventexcessive reverse current. Hiccup protection is triggered if the overcurrent condition haspersisted for longer than the preset time. Thermal hiccup protection disables the device when thedie temperature exceeds the thermal shutdown temperature and enables the part again after thebuilt-in thermal shutdown hiccup time.