|Package | PIN:||PWP | 28|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Tracks Externally Applied Reference Voltage
- 30-m, 12-A Peak MOSFET Switches for High Efficiency at 6-A Continuous Output Source or Sink Current
- 6% to 90% VIN Output Tracking Range
- PWM Frequency Range: Fixed 350 kHz or Adjustable 280 to 700 kHz
- Load Protected by Peak Current Limit and Thermal Shutdown
- Integrated Solution Reduces Board Area and Component Count
- DDR Memory Termination Voltage
- Active Termination of GTL and STL High-Speed Logic Families
- DAC Controlled High Current Output Stage
- Precision Point of Load Power Supply
PowerPAD and SWIFT are trademarks of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments TPS54672PWP
As a member of the SWIFT family of dc/dc regulators, the TPS54672 active bus termination synchronous PWM converter integrates all required active components. Included on the substrate with the listed features are a true, high performance, voltage error amplifier that enables maximum performance and flexibility in choosing the output filter L and C components; an under-voltage-lockout circuit to prevent start-up until the input voltage reaches 3 V; a slow-start control to limit in-rush currents; and a status output to indicate valid operating conditions.
The TPS54672 is available in a thermally enhanced 28-pin TSSOP (PWP) PowerPAD package, which eliminates bulky heatsinks. TI provides evaluation modules and the SWIFT designer software tool to aid in quickly achieving high-performance power supply designs to meet aggressive equipment development cycles.