|Package | PIN:||PWP | 28|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 30-m MOSFET Switches for High Efficiency at 8-A Continuous Output
- 0.9-V to 3.3-V Adjustable Output Voltage Range With 1% Accuracy
- Externally Compensated
- Fast Transient Response
- Wide PWM Frequency:
Fixed 350 kHz, 550 kHz or
Adjustable 280 kHz to 700 kHz
- Load Protected by Peak Current Limit and Thermal Shutdown
- Integrated Solution Reduces Board Area and Total Cost
- Low-Voltage, High-Density Systems With Power Distributed at 5 V
- Point of Load Regulation for High Performance DSPs, FPGAs, ASICs and Microprocessors
- Broadband, Networking, and Optical Communications Infrastructure
- Portable Computing/Notebook PCs
PowerPAD and SWIFT are trademarks of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments TPS54810PWP
As a member of the SWIFT family of dc/dc regulators, the TPS54810 low-input voltage high-output current synchronous buck PWM converter integrates all required active components. Included on the substrate with the listed features are a true, high performance, voltage error amplifier that enables maximum performance under transient conditions and flexibility in choosing the output filter L and C components; an under-voltage-lockout circuit to prevent start-up until the input voltage reaches 3.8 V; an internally or externally set slow-start circuit to limit in-rush currents; and a power good output useful for processor/logic reset, fault signaling, and supply sequencing.
The TPS54810 is available in a thermally enhanced 28-pin TSSOP (PWP) PowerPAD package, which eliminates bulky heatsinks. TI provides evaluation modules and the SWIFT designer software tool to aid in quickly achieving high-performance power supply designs to meet aggressive equipment development cycles.