|Package | PIN:||RVE | 28|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Integrated SWIFT™ 9.9-mΩ and 4.3-mΩ MOSFETs Support 15-A Continuous IOUT
- Wide Conversion Input Voltage Range: 1.5 V to 20 V (with Snubber)
- Output Voltage Range from 0.6 V to 5.5 V
- Supports All Ceramic Output Capacitors
- Reference Voltage: 600 mV with ±0.5% Tolerance from –40°C to 85°C ambient temperature
- D-CAP3™ Control Mode With Fast Load-Step Response
- Hiccup Over Current Protection
- Auto-Skipping Eco-Mode™ for High Light-Load Efficiency
- FCCM for Tight Output Ripple and Voltage Tolerance Requirements
- Pre-charged Startup Capability
- Eight Selectable Frequency Settings from
200 kHz to 1 MHz
- 4.5 mm x 3.5 mm, 28-Pin, VQFN-CLIP Package
- Supported at the WEBENCH™ Design Center
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS548A20RVET
The TPS548A20 is a small-sized, synchronous buck converter with anadaptive on-time D-CAP3 control mode. The device offers ease-of-use and low bill-of-material countfor space-conscious power systems.
This device features high-performance integrated MOSFETs, accurate 0.6-V reference, andan integrated boost switch. Competitive features include very-low external-component count, fastload-transient response, auto-skip mode operation, internal soft-start control, and no requirementfor compensation.
A forced continuous conduction mode helps meet tight voltage regulation accuracyrequirements for performance DSPs and FPGAs. The TPS548A20 is available in a28-pin VQFN-CLIP package and is specified from –40°C to 125°C ambient temperature.