|Package | PIN:||RVF | 40|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Conversion Input Voltage Range (PVIN): 1.5 V to 16 V
- Input Bias Voltage (VDD) Range: 4.5 V to 22 V
- Output Voltage Range: 0.6 V to 5.5 V
- Integrated, 2.9-mΩ and 1.2-mΩ Power MOSFETs With 40-A Continuous Output Current
- Voltage Reference 0.6 V to 1.2 V in 50-mV Steps Using VSEL Pin
- ±0.5%, 0.9-VREF Tolerance Range: –40°C to +125°C Junction Temperature
- True Differential Remote Sense Amplifier
- D-CAP3™ Control Loop
- Analog AVS Optimization via REFIN_TRK Pin
- Adaptive On-Time Control with 4 Selectable Frequency Settings: 425 kHz, 650 kHz, 875 kHz, and 1.05 MHz
- Temperature Compensated and Programmable Current Limit with RILIM and OC Clamp
- Choice of Hiccup or Latch-Off OVP or UVP
- VDD UVLO External Adjustment by Precision EN Hysteresis
- Prebias Start-up Support
- FCCM Mode During All Operation
- Full Suite of Fault Protection and PGOOD
- 7 mm × 5 mm × 1.5 mm, 40-Pin, Stack Clipped LQFN-CLIP Package
- Create a Custom Design Using the TPS548D21 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS548D21RVFT
The TPS548D21 device is a compact single buck converter with adaptiveon-time, D-CAP3 mode control. It is designed for high accuracy, high efficiency, fast transientresponse, ease-of-use, low external component count and space-conscious power systems.
This device features full differential sense, TI integrated FETs with a high-sideon-resistance of 2.9 mΩ and a low-side on-resistance of1.2 mΩ. The device also features accurate 0.5%, 0.9-V referencewith an ambient temperature range between –40°C and +125°C. Competitive features include: very lowexternal component count, accurate load regulation and line regulation, FCCMmode operation, and internal soft-start control.
The TPS548D21 device is available in 7-mm × 5-mm, 40-pin, LQFN-CLIP(RVF) package (RoHs exempt).