|Package | PIN:||RUV | 34|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 13-mΩ MOSFET Switches for High Efficiency at 9-A Continuous Output
- Adjustable Output Voltage Down to 0.9 V With 1% Accuracy
- Externally Compensated for Design Flexibility
- Wide PWM Frequency: Fixed 350 kHz, 550 kHz, or Adjustable 280 kHz to 1.6 MHz
- Synchronizable to 1.6 MHz
- Load Protected by Peak Current Limit and Thermal Shutdown
- Small 3.5 mm × 7 mm Package and Similar Layout to TPS54910 Reduces Board Area and Total Cost
- SWIFT Documentation Application Notes, and SwitcherPro Software: http://www.ti.com/swift
Texas Instruments TPS54917RUVR
As a member of the SWIFT™ family of DC-DC regulators, the TPS54917 low-input voltage high-output current synchronous buck PWM converter offers the same features as the TPS54910 in a smaller package and higher switching frequency, which allows for a smaller total solution. Included on the substrate with the listed features are a true, high performance, voltage error amplifier that enables maximum performance under transient conditions and flexibility in choosing the output filter L and C components; an undervoltage lockout (UVLO) circuit to prevent start-up until the input voltage reaches 3 V; an internally and externally set slow-start circuit to limit in-rush currents; and a power good output useful for processor or logic reset, fault signaling, and supply sequencing.
The TPS54917 is available in a thermally enhanced 34-pin VQFN (RUV) PowerPAD™ package, which eliminates bulky heat sinks. TI provides evaluation modules and the SwitcherPro design software tool to aid in achieving high-performance power supply designs to meet aggressive equipment development cycles.