|Package | PIN:||RVF | 40|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Input Voltage (PVIN): 1.5 V to 18 V
- Input Bias Voltage (VDD) Range: 4.5 V to 22 V
- Output Voltage Range: 0.6 V to 5.5 V
- Integrated, 4.1-mΩ and 1.9-mΩ Power MOSFETs With 25-A Continuous Output Current
- Voltage Reference 0.6 V to 1.2 V in 50-mV Steps Using VSEL Pin
- ±0.5%, 0.9-VREF Tolerance Range: –40°C to +125°C Junction Temperature
- True Differential Remote Sense Amplifier
- D-CAP3™ Control Loop
- Adaptive On-Time Control with 8 PMBusTM Frequencies: 315 kHz, 425 kHz, 550 kHz, 650 kHz, 825 kHz, 900 kHz, 1.025 MHz, 1.125 MHz
- Temperature Compensated and Programmable Current Limit with RILIM and OC Clamp
- Choice of Hiccup or Latch-Off OVP or UVP
- VDD UVLO External Adjustment by Precision EN
- Prebias Start-up Support
- Eco-mode™ and FCCM Selectable
- Full Suite of Fault Protection and PGOOD
- Standard VOUT_COMMAND and VOUT_MARGIN (HIGH and LOW)
- Pin-Strapping and On-the-Fly Programming
- Fault Reporting and Warning
- NVM Backup for Selected Commands
- 1-MHz PMBus with PEC and SMB_ALRT#
- Create a Custom Design Using the TPS549B22 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS549B22RVFT
The TPS549B22 device is a compact single buck converter with adaptive on-time, D-CAP3mode control. It is designed for high accuracy, high efficiency, fast transient response,ease-of-use, low external component count and space-conscious power systems.
This device features full differential sense and TI integrated FETs with a high-sideon-resistance of 4.1 mΩ and a low-side on-resistance of 1.9 mΩ. The device alsofeatures an accurate 0.5%, 0.9-V reference with an ambient temperature range between –40°C and+125°C. Competitive features include: very low external component count, accurate load regulationand line regulation, auto-skip or FCCM mode operation, and internal soft-start control.
The TPS549B22 device is available in 7 mm × 5 mm, 40-pin, LQFN-CLIP (RVF) package (RoHsexempt).