|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Integrated Monolithic 0.95-Ω High-Side and 0.33-Ω
- 500-mA Continuous Output Current
- Output Voltage Range: 0.8 V to 6.5 V
- 0.8-V Voltage Reference With ±1.3% Accuracy
- Auto-Skip Advanced Eco-Mode for High
Efficiency at Light Loads
- D-CAP2™ Mode Enables Fast Transient
- No External Compensation Needed
- 600-kHz Switching Frequency
- 2-ms Internal Soft-Start
- Safe Start-Up into Prebiased VOUT
- Thermal Shutdown
- –40°C to 125°C Operating Junction Temperature
- Available in 5-Pin SOT-23 Package
Texas Instruments TPS560200DBVR
The TPS560200 is an 17-V, 500-mA, low-Iq, adaptive on-time D-CAP2 mode synchronous monolithic buck converter with integrated MOSFETs in easy-to-use 5-pin SOT-23 package.
The TPS560200 lets system designers complete the suite of various end-equipment power bus regulators with a cost-effective, low component count and low standby current solution. The main control loop for the device uses the D-CAP2 mode control that provides a fast transient response with no external compensation components. The adaptive on-time control supports seamless transition between PWM mode at higher load conditions and advanced Eco-Mode operation at light loads.
The TPS560200 also has a proprietary circuit that enables the device to adopt to both low equivalent series resistance (ESR) output capacitors, such as POSCAP or SP-CAP, and ultra-low ESR ceramic capacitors. The device operates from 4.5-V to 17-V VIN input. The output voltage can be programmed between 0.8 V and 6.5 V. The device also features a fixed 2-ms soft-start time. The device is available in the 5-pin SOT-23 package.