|Package | PIN:||DDC | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- TPS561201 and TPS561208 1-A Converter Integrated 140-mΩ and 84-mΩ FETs
- D-CAP2™ Mode Control With Fast Transient Response
- Input Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 17 V
- Output Voltage Range: 0.76 V to 7 V
- Pulse-Skip Mode (TPS561201) or Continuous Current Mode (TPS561208)
- 580-kHz Switching Frequency
- Low Shutdown Current Less than 10 µA
- 2% Feedback Voltage Accuracy (25°C)
- Startup from Pre-Biased Output Voltage
- Cycle-by-Cycle Overcurrent Limit
- Hiccup-Mode Overcurrent Protection
- Non-Latch UVP and TSD Protections
- Fixed Soft-Start: 1.0 ms
- Create a Custom Design Using the TPS56120x With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS561201DDCR
The TPS561201 and TPS561208 are simple, easy-to-use, 1-A synchronous step-down convertersin SOT-23 package.
The devices are optimized to operate with minimum external component counts and alsooptimized to achieve low standby current.
These switch mode power supply (SMPS) devices employ D-CAP2 mode control providing a fasttransient response and supporting both low equivalent series resistance (ESR) output capacitorssuch as specialty polymer and ultra-low ESR ceramic capacitors with no external compensationcomponents.
The TPS561201 operates in pulse skip mode, which maintains high efficiency during lightload operation. The TPS561201 and TPS561208 are available in a 6-pin 1.6 × 2.9 (mm) SOT (DDC)package and specified from –40°C to 125°C of junction temperature.