|Package | PIN:||DDC | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- TPS563201 and TPS563208 3-A Converter
Integrated 95-mΩ and 57-mΩ FETs
- D-CAP2™ Mode Control with fast transient
- Input Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 17 V
- Output Voltage Range: 0.76 V to 7 V
- Pulse-skip mode (TPS563201) or Continuous
Current Mode (TPS563208)
- 580-kHz Switching Frequency
- Low Shutdown Current Less than 10 µA
- 2% Feedback Voltage Accuracy (25°C)
- Startup from Pre-Biased Output Voltage
- Cycle-by-Cycle Overcurrent Limit
- Hiccup-mode Overcurrent Protection
- Non-Latch UVP and TSD Protections
- Fixed Soft Start: 1.0 ms
Texas Instruments TPS563208DDCR
The TPS563201 and TPS563208 are simple, easy-to-use, 3 A synchronous step-down converters in SOT-23 package.
The devices are optimized to operate with minimum external component counts and also optimized to achieve low standby current.
These switch mode power supply (SMPS) devices employ D-CAP2 mode control providing a fast transient response and supporting both low-equivalent series resistance (ESR) output capacitors such as specialty polymer and ultra-low ESR ceramic capacitors with no external compensation components.
TPS563201 operates in pulse skip mode, which maintains high efficiency during light load operation. The TPS563201 and TPS563208 are available in a 6-pin 1.6-mm × 2.9-mm SOT (DDC) package, and specified from a 40°C to 125°C junction temperature.