|Package | PIN:||DDC | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- TPS562209 - 2A converter with integrated 122-mΩ and 72-mΩ FETs
- TPS563209 - 3A converter with integrated 68-mΩ and 39-mΩ FETs
- D-CAP2™ Mode Control for Fast Transient Response
- Input Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 17 V
- Output Voltage Range: 0.76 V to 7 V
- 650 kHz Switching Frequency
- Low Shutdown Current Less than 10µA
- 1% Feedback Voltage Accuracy (25°C)
- Startup from Pre-Biased Output Voltage
- Cycle By Cycle Over-current Limit
- Hiccup-mode Under Voltage Protection
- Non-latch OVP, UVLO and TSD Protections
- Fixed Soft Start : 1.0ms
Texas Instruments TPS563209DDCR
The TPS562209 and TPS563209 are simple, easy-to-use, 2-A and 3-A synchronous step-down converters in 6 pin SOT-23 package.
The devices are optimized to operate with minimum external component counts and also optimized to achieve low standby current.
These switch mode power supply (SMPS) devices employ D-CAP2™ mode control providing a fast transient response and supporting both low equivalent series resistance (ESR) output capacitors such as specialty polymer and ultra-low ESR ceramic capacitors with no external compensation components.
TPS562209 and TPS563209 always operate in continuous conduction mode, which reduces the output ripple voltage in light load compared to discontinous conduction mode. TPS56x209 are available in a 6-pin 1.6 × 2.9(mm) SOT (DDC) package, and specified from –40°C to 150°C of junction temperature.