|Package | PIN:||DDC | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- TPS564208 4-A Converter Integrated 50-mΩ and 22-mΩ FETs
- D-CAP2™ Mode Control with Fast Transient Response
- Input Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 17 V
- Output Voltage Range: 0.76 V to 7 V
- Continuous Current Mode
- 560-kHz Switching Frequency
- Low Shutdown Current Less than 10 µA
- 1.6% Feedback Voltage Accuracy (25ºC)
- Startup from Pre-Biased Output Voltage
- Cycle-by-Cycle Overcurrent Limit
- Hiccup-mode Overcurrent Protection
- Non-Latch UVP and TSD Protections
- Fixed Soft Start: 1.0 ms
- Create a Custom Design Using the TPS564208 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS564208DDCR
The TPS564208 is a simple, easy-to-use, 4-A synchronous step-down converter in SOT-23package.
The device is optimized to operate with minimum external component count and alsooptimized to achieve low standby current.
These switch mode power supply (SMPS) devices employ D-CAP2 mode control providing a fasttransient response and supporting both low-equivalent series resistance (ESR) output capacitorssuch as specialty polymer and ultra-low ESR ceramic capacitors with no external compensationcomponents.
The TPS564208 is available in a 6-pin 1.6-mm × 2.9-mm SOT (DDC) package, and specifiedfrom a –40°C to 125°C junction temperature.