|Package | PIN:||DDC | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 5-A Maximum Output Current
- Integrated 31-mΩ and 16-mΩ FETs
- D-CAP2™ Mode Control with Fast Transient Response
- Input Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 17 V
- Output Voltage Range: 0.76 V to 7 V
- High Efficiency at Light Loads with Pulse-skipping Eco-mode™
- 500-kHz Switching Frequency
- ≤1 µA Shutdown Current
- 1% Feedback Voltage Accuracy
- Startup from Pre-Biased Output Voltage
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
- Hiccup-mode Overcurrent Protection
- Non-Latch UVP, UVLO and TSD Protections
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS565201DDCR
The TPS565201 is a simple, easy-to-use, 5-A synchronous step-down converter.
The device is optimized to operate with minimum external component counts and alsooptimized to achieve low standby current.
This switch mode power supply (SMPS) device employs D-CAP2™ control, which provides fast transient response and requires noexternal compensation components. D-CAP2 also allows the use of low-equivalent series resistance(ESR) specialty polymer capacitors and ceramic output capacitors.
The TPS565201 operates in pulse skip mode, maintaining high efficiency during light loadoperation.
The TPS565201 device is available in a 6-pin 1.6-mm × 2.9-mm SOT (DDC) package, andoperates over a –40°C to 125°C junction temperature range.