|Package | PIN:||DDC | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 5-A Maximum Output Current
- Integrated 31-mΩ and 16-mΩ FETs
- D-CAP2™ Mode Control with Fast Transient Response
- Input Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 17 V
- Output Voltage Range: 0.76 V to 7 V
- Continuous Current Mode
- 500-kHz Switching Frequency
- Low Shutdown Current of Less than 1 µA
- 1% Feedback Voltage Accuracy
- Startup from Pre-biased Output Voltage
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
- Hiccup-mode Overcurrent Protection
- Non-Latch UVP and TSD Protections
- Fixed Soft Start: 1.0 ms
- Create a Custom Design Using the TPS565208 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS565208DDCR
The TPS565208 is a simple, easy-to-use, 5-A synchronous step-down converter in SOT-23package.
The device is optimized to operate with minimum external component count and alsooptimized to achieve low standby current.
This switch mode power supply (SMPS) device employs D-CAP2™ mode control, which provides fast transient response and requires noexternal compensation components. D-CAP2™ also allows the use oflow-equivalent series resistance (ESR) specialty polymer capacitors and ceramic capacitors.
The TPS565208 is available in a 6-pin 1.6-mm × 2.9-mm SOT (DDC) package, and operatesover a –40°C to 125°C junction temperature range.