|Package | PIN:||DRC | 10|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- 3.5-V to 42-V Input Voltage Range
- 200-mΩ High-Side MOSFET
- High Efficiency at Light Loads With Pulse-Skipping Eco-mode Control Scheme
- 116-µA Operating Quiescent Current
- 1.5-µA Shutdown Current
- 100-kHz to 2.5-MHz Switching Frequency
- Synchronizes to External Clock
- Adjustable Slow Start and Sequencing
- Undervoltage and Overvoltage Power-Good Output
- Adjustable Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO) Voltage and Hysteresis
- 0.8-V Internal Voltage Reference
- Supported by SwitcherPro Software Tool
- For SWIFT Documentation, See the TI Website at http://www.ti.com/swift
- Supports Defense, Aerospace, and Medical Applications
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly and Test Site
- One Fabrication Site
- Available in Military (-55°C to 125°C) Temperature Range
- Extended Product Life Cycle
- Extended Product-Change Notification
- Product Traceability
Texas Instruments TPS57140MDRCREP
The TPS57140-EP device is a 42-V, 1.5-A step-down regulator with an integrated high-side MOSFET. Current-mode control provides simple external compensation and flexible component selection. A low-ripple pulse-skip mode reduces the no-load, regulated output supply current to 116 µA. Using the enable pin reduces the shutdown supply current to 1.5 µA.
UVLO is internally set at 2.5 V, but can be increased using the enable pin. The slow-start pin, which is also configurable for sequencing or tracking, controls the output voltage start-up ramp. An open-drain power-good signal indicates the output is within 92% to 109% of its nominal voltage.
A wide switching-frequency range allows optimization of efficiency and external component size. Frequency foldback and thermal shutdown protect the part during an overload condition.
The TPS57140-EP is available in a 10-pin VSON package (DRC).