|Package | PIN:||DGQ | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- 3.5-V to 60-V Input Voltage Range
- 200-mΩ High-Side MOSFET
- High Efficiency at Light Loads With Pulse-
Skipping Eco-mode™ Control Scheme
- 116-µA Operating Quiescent Current
- 1.5-µA Shutdown Current
- 100-kHz to 2.5-MHz Switching Frequency
- Synchronizes to External Clock
- Adjustable Slow Start/Sequencing
- Undervoltage and Overvoltage Power-good Output
- Adjustable Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO) Voltage
- 0.8-V Internal Voltage Reference
- Supported by SwitcherPro™ Software Tool
- Z-Suffix Offers Improved Delamination
Texas Instruments TPS57160ZQDGQRQ1
The TPS57160-Q1 device is a 60-V 1.5-A step-down regulator with an integrated high-side MOSFET. Current-mode control provides simple external compensation and flexible component selection. A low-ripple pulse-skip mode reduces the no load, input supply current to 116 µA. Using the enable pin, shutdown supply current is reduced to 1.5 µA.
Undervoltage lockout is set internally at 2.5 V but can be increased using the enable pin. The output voltage startup ramp is controlled by the slow-start pin that can also be configured for sequencing or tracking. An open-drain power-good signal indicates the output is within 92% to 109% of the nominal voltage.
A wide switching frequency range allows efficiency and external component size to be optimized. Frequency foldback and thermal shutdown protects the part during an overload condition.
The TPS57160-Q1 device is available in a 10-pin thermally enhanced MSOP-PowerPAD™ (DGQ) or 10-pin VSON (DRC) package. The Z-suffix offers reduced delamination compared to standard device.