|Package | PIN:||DRV | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 2.7-V to 5.5-V Input Voltage Range
- Fixed Output Voltage of 5 V
- Maximum Output Current: 140 mA
- 1.5-MHz Switching Frequency
- Typical 90-µA Quiescent Current at No Load
Condition (Skip Mode)
- X2 Charge Pump
- Hardware Enable and Disable Function
- Built-in Soft Start
- Built-in Undervoltage Lockout Protection
- Thermal and Overcurrent Protection
- Available in a 2-mm × 2-mm 6-Pin SON Package
with 0.8-mm Height
Texas Instruments TPS60150DRVT
The TPS60150 device is a switched capacitor voltage converter that produces a regulated, low noise, and low-ripple output voltage of 5 V from an unregulated input voltage.
The 5-V output can supply a minimum of 140-mA current.
The TPS60150 device operates in skip mode when the load current falls less than 8 mA under typical condition. In skip mode operation, quiescent current is reduced to 90 µA.
Only 3 external capacitors are needed to generate the output voltage, therefore saving PCB space.
Inrush current is limited by the soft-start function during power on and power transient states.
The TPS60150 device operates over a free-air temperature range of –40°C to 85°C. The device is available with a small 2-mm × 2-mm 6-pin SON package (QFN).