|Package | PIN:||DRV | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 2.7 V to 5.5 V Input Voltage Range
- Fixed Output Voltage of 5 V
- Maximum Output Current: 140 mA
- 1.5 MHz Switching Frequency
- Typical 90-μA Quiescent Current at No Load Condition (Skip Mode)
- Output Reverse Current Protection
- X2 Charge Pump
- Hardware Enable and Disable Function
- Built-in Soft Start
- Built-in Undervoltage Lock Out Protection
- Thermal and Over-current Protection
- 2-mm × 2-mm 6-Pin SON-Package with 0.8-mm Height
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS60151DRVR
The TPS60151 is a switched capacitor voltage converter which produces a regulated, low noise, and low-ripple output voltage of 5 V from an unregulated input voltage. It maintains 5-V regulation even when VIN is greater than 5 V.
The 5-V output can supply a minimum of 140-mA current.
The TPS60151 has built-in current limit and output reverse current protection that are ideal for HDMI, USB OTG and other battery powered applications.
TPS60151 operates in skip mode when the load current falls below 8 mA under typical condition. In skip mode operation, quiescent current is reduced to 90 μA.
Only 3 external capacitors are needed to generate the output voltage, thereby saving PCB space.
Inrush current is limited by the soft start function during power on and power transient states.
The TPS60151 operates over a free air temperature range of –40°C to 85°C. The device is available with a small 2-mm × 2-mm 6-pin SON package (QFN).