|Package | PIN:||DGS | 10|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Wide Input Voltage Range From 1.8 V to 6.5 V
- Regulated 3.3-V, 1.8-V, 1.5-V, or Adjustable
- Up to 250-mA Output Current
- Up to 90% Efficiency
- Output Voltage Tolerance 3% Over Line, Load,
and Temperature Variation
- Device Quiescent Current Less Than 40 µA
- Output Voltage Supervisor Included (Power Good)
- Internal Soft Start
- Load Isolated From Battery During Shutdown
- Overtemperature and Overcurrent Protected
- Micro-Small 10-Pin VSSOP Package
- EVM Available, TPS60500EVM-193
Texas Instruments TPS60502DGS
The TPS6050x devices are a family of switched capacitor voltage converters, designed specifically for space-critical battery-powered applications.
The TPS6050x step-down charge pumps generate a regulated, fixed 3.3-V, 1.8-V, 1.5-V, or adjustable output voltage. Only four small ceramic capacitors are required to build a complete high-efficiency DC–DC charge pump converter. To achieve the high efficiency over a wide input voltage range, the charge pump automatically selects between three different conversion modes. The output can deliver a maximum of 250-mA output current. The power good function supervises the output voltage and goes high when the output voltage rises to 97% of the nominal value.
The TPS6050x devices come in a micro-small 10-pin VSSOP package.