|Package | PIN:||PWP | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 2.9-V to 18-V Input Voltage Range
- 3-A, 40-V Internal Switch
- High-Efficiency Power Conversion: Up to 93%
- Frequency Set by External Resistor: 200 kHz to
- Synchronous External Switching Frequency
- User-Defined Soft-Start into Full Load
- Skip-Switching Cycle for Output Regulation at
- 14-Pin HTSSOP Package With PowerPad™
- 5-V to 12-V, 24-V Power Conversion
- Supports SEPIC and Flyback Topologies
- ADSL Modems
- TV Tuners
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners
Texas Instruments TPS61175PWPR
The TPS61175 device is a monolithic switching regulator with integrated 3-A, 40-V power switch. The device can be configured in several standard switching-regulator topologies, including boost, SEPIC, and flyback. The device has a wide input voltage range to support application with input voltage from multicell batteries or regulated 5-V, 12-V power rails.
The TPS61175 regulates the output voltage with current mode PWM (pulse width modulation) control. The switching frequency of PWM is set by either an external resistor or an external clock signal. The user can program the switching frequency from 200 kHz to 2.2 MHz.
The device features a programmable soft-start function to limit inrush current during start-up, and has other built-in protection features, such as pulse-by-pulse overcurrent limit and thermal shutdown. The TPS61175 is available in 14-pin HTSSOP package with PowerPad.