|Package | PIN:||PWP | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Input Voltage Operating Range 4.5 V to 40 V
- Three High-Precision Current Sinks
- Current Matching 1% (Typical)
- LED String Currentup to 100 mA per Channel
- Outputs can be Combined Externally for Higher CurrentCapability
- High Dimming Ratio of 10 000:1 at 100 Hz
- Integrated Boost/SEPIC for LED String Power
- Output Voltage up to 45 V
- Switching Frequency 300 kHz to 2.2 MHz
- Switching Synchronization Input
- SpreadSpectrum for Lower EMI
- Extensive Fault Detection Features
- Fault Output
- Input Voltage OVP, UVLO, and OCP
- Open and Shorted LEDFault Detection
- Minimum Number of External Components
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS61193PWPR
The TPS61193 is a high-efficiency, low-EMI, easy-to-use LEDdriver with flexibility to support a wide range of applications. It has three high-precisioncurrent sinks that can be combined for higher current capability.
The TPS61193 has an integrated DC-DC supporting both boost andSEPIC mode operation. The converter has adaptive output voltage control based on the LED currentsink headroom voltages. This feature minimizes the power consumption by adjusting the voltage tolowest sufficient level in all conditions. For EMI control the DC-DC converter supports spreadspectrum for switching frequency and an external synchronization with dedicated pin.
The TPS61193 has wide input voltage range from4.5 V to 40 V for robust support of different types of applications. The TPS61193integrates extensive fault detection features. The device supports PWM brightness dimming ratio of10 000:1 for 100-Hz input PWM frequency.