|Package | PIN:||PWP | 20|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient OperatingTemperature
- Input Voltage Operating Range 4.5 V to 40 V
- Three High-Precision Current Sinks
- Current Matching 1% (Typical)
- LED String Currentup to 100 mA per Channel
- Outputs can be Combined Externally for Higher CurrentCapability
- High Dimming Ratio of 10 000:1 at 100 Hz
- Integrated Boost/SEPIC for LED String Power
- Output Voltage up to 45 V
- Switching Frequency 300 kHz to 2.2 MHz
- Switching Synchronization Input
- SpreadSpectrum for Lower EMI
- Extensive Fault Detection Features
- Fault Output
- Input Voltage OVP, UVLO, and OCP
- Open and Shorted LEDFault Detection
- Minimum Number of External Components
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS61193PWPRQ1
The TPS61193-Q1 is an automotive high-efficiency, low-EMI,easy-to-use LED driver with an integrated DC-DC converter. The DC-DC converter supports both boostand SEPIC mode operation. The device has three high-precision current sinks that can be combinedfor higher current capability.
The DC-DC converter has adaptive output voltage control based onthe LED current sink headroom voltages. This feature minimizes the power consumption by adjustingthe voltage to the lowest sufficient level in all conditions. For EMI reduction DC-DC supportsspread spectrum for switching frequency and an external synchronization with dedicated pin. Awide-rage adjustable frequency allows the TPS61193-Q1 to avoid disturbance for AM radiobands.
The input voltage range for the TPS61193-Q1 is from 4.5 V to 40V to support automotive stop/start and load dump condition. The TPS61193-Q1 integrates extensivefault detection features.