|Package | PIN:||PWP | 20|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient OperatingTemperature Range
- Input Voltage Operating Range 4.5 V to 40 V
- Four High-Precision Current Sinks
- CurrentMatching 1% (Typical)
- LED String Current up to 100 mA perChannel
- Outputs can be Combined Externally for Higher Current perString
- High Dimming Ratio of 10 000:1 at 100 Hz
- Integrated Boost/SEPIC Converter for LED String Power
- Output Voltage up to 45 V
- Switching Frequency 300 kHz to 2.2 MHz
- Switching Synchronization Input
- SpreadSpectrum for Lower EMI
- Extensive Fault Detection Features
- Fault Output
- Input Voltage OVP and UVLO
- Open and Shorted LED FaultDetection
- Thermal Shutdown
- Minimum Number of External Components
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS61194PWPRQ1
The TPS61194-Q1 is an automotive high-efficiency, low-EMI,easy-to-use LED driver with integrated DC-DC converter. The DC-DC converter supports both boost andSEPIC mode operation. The device has four high-precision current sinks that can be combined forhigher current capability.
The DC-DC converter has adaptive output voltage control based onthe LED current sink headroom voltages. This feature minimizes the power consumption by adjustingthe voltage to the lowest sufficient level in all conditions. For EMI reduction DC-DC supportsspread spectrum for switching frequency and an external synchronization with dedicated pin.A wide-range adjustable frequency allows the TPS61194-Q1 to avoiddisturbance for AM radio band.
The input voltage range for the TPS61194-Q1 is from 4.5 V to 40V to support automotive stop/start and load dump condition. The TPS61194-Q1 integrates extensivefault detection features.