|Package | PIN:||YFF | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 95% Efficiency at 2.3MHz Operation
- 2µA Quiescent Current in Low IQ Pass-Through Mode
- Wide VIN Range From 2.3V to 4.8V
- IOUT ≥ 4A (Peak) at VOUT = 3.35V, VIN ≥ 2.65V
- Integrated Pass-Through Mode (35mΩ)
- Programmable Valley Inductor Current Limit and Output
- Programmable Average Input Current Limit and Output
- True Pass-Through Mode During Shutdown
- Line and Load Transient
- Low-Ripple Light-Load PFM Mode
- In-Situ Customization with On-Chip E2PROM
- Two Interface Options:
- I2C Compatible I/F up to 3.4Mbps (TPS61280)
- Simple I/O Logic Control Interface (TPS6128x)
- Thermal Shutdown and Overload Protection
- Total Solution Size <20mm2, Sub 1-mm Profile
Texas Instruments TPS61282YFFR
The TPS6128x device provides a power supply solution for products powered by either by a Li-Ion, Nickel-Rich, Silicon Anode, Li-Ion or LiFePO4 battery. The voltage range is optimized for single-cell portable applications like in smart-phones or tablet PCs.
Used as a high-power pre-regulator, the TPS6128x extends the battery run-time and overcomes input current- and voltage limitations of the powered system.
While in shutdown, the TPS6128x operates in a true pass-through mode with only 2µA quiescent consumption for longest battery shelf life.
During operation, when the battery is at a good state-of-charge, a low-ohmic, high-efficient integrated pass-through path connects the battery to the powered system.
If the battery gets to a lower state of charge and its voltage becomes lower than the desired minimum system voltage, the device seamlessly transits into boost mode to utilize the full battery capacity.