|Package | PIN:||DBZ | 3|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Operating Input Voltage Range: 0.9 V to 5.5 V
- Output Voltage Range: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- 6.5-µA Quiescent Current into VOUT Pin
- ±3% Output Voltage Accuracy over Temperature
- Minimum Switch Peak Current Limit:
- 0.42 A for TPS613223A
- 0.5 A for TPS61322
- 0.75 A forTPS613221A and TPS613226A
- 1.10 A for TPS613222A
- Higher than 90% Efficiency at 10 mA Load from 1.5-V to 2.2-V Conversion
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- 2.9-mm x 1.3-mm 3-pin SOT Package and 2.9-mm x 1.6-mm 5-pin SOT Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS61322DBZR
The TPS61322xx is a synchronous boost converter with only 6.5-µA quiescent current. TheTPS61322xx provides a power-supply solution for products powered by alkaline battery, NiMHrechargeable battery, or one-cell Li-ion battery. The boost converter is based on a hystereticcontrol topology using synchronous rectification to obtain maximum efficiency at minimal quiescentcurrent. The TPS61322xx also allows the use of small external inductor and capacitors. Higher than90% efficiency is achieved at 10mA load from 1.5-V input to 2.2-V output conversion.
The TPS61322xx can also support high output current applications with an externalschottky diode. The TPS613222A provides higher than 500 mA output current capability at 3.0 V inputvoltage to 5.0 V output voltage conversion with an external schottky diode in parallel with theinternal rectifier FET.
The output voltage is set internally to a fixed output voltage from 1.8 V to 5.5 V inincrement of 0.1 V. Thus it only needs two external components to get the desired output voltage.The TPS61322xx also implements thermal shutdown protection function.
The TPS61322xx is available in a 2.9-mm × 1.3-mm 3-pin SOT package or a 2.9-mm × 1.6-mm5-pin SOT package.