|Package | PIN:||YFF | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Four Operational Modes
- DC-Light and Flashlight
- Voltage Regulated Converter: 3.8 V to 5.7 V
- Standby: 2 μA (Typical)
- Storage Capacitor Friendly Solution
- Automatic VF and ESR Calibration
- Power-Save Mode for Improved Efficiency at Low Output Power, Up to 95% Efficiency
- Output Voltage Remains Regulated When Input Voltage Exceeds Nominal Output Voltage
- I2C Compatible Interface up to 3.4 Mbps
- Dual Wire Camera Module Interface
- Zero Latency Tx-Masking Input
- LED Temperature Monitoring
- Privacy Indicator LED Output
- Integrated LED Safety Timer
- GPIO/Flash Ready Output
- Total Solution Size of Less Than 25 mm2 (< 1-mm height)
- Available in a 20-Pin NanoFree (DSBGA)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS61325YFFR
The TPS6132x device is based on a high-frequency synchronous boost topology with constant current sinks to drive up to three white LEDs in parallel (445-mA, 890-mA, 445-mA maximum flash current). The extended high-current mode (HC_SEL) allows up to 1025-mA, 2050-mA, and 1025-mA flash current out of the storage capacitor.
The high-capacity storage capacitor on the output of the boost regulator provides the high-peak flash LED current, thereby reducing the peak current demand from the battery to a minimum.
The 2-MHz switching frequency allows the use of small and low profile 2.2-μH inductors. To optimize overall efficiency, the device operates with a 400-mV LED feedback voltage.
The TPS6132x device not only operates as a regulated current source, but also as a standard voltage boost regulator. The device keeps the output voltage regulated even when the input voltage exceeds the nominal output voltage. The device enters power-save mode operation at light load currents to maintain high efficiency over the entire load current range.
To simplify DC-light and flashlight synchronization with the camera module, the device offers a dedicated control interface (STRB0 and STRB1 pins) for zero latency LED turnon time.