|Package | PIN:||DSG | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 3-MHz Switching Frequency
- VIN Range from 2.9 V to 6 V
- Up to 97% Efficiency
- Power Save Mode / 3-MHz Fixed PWM Mode
- Power Good Output
- Output Voltage Accuracy in PWM Mode ±1.5%
- Output Capacitor Discharge Function
- Typical 18 µA Quiescent Current
- 100% Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
- Voltage Positioning
- Clock Dithering
- -40°C to 125°C Operating Junction Temperature
- Supports Maximum 1-mm Height Solutions
- Available in a 2 mm x 2 mm x 0.75 mm WSON
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS62065DSGT
The TPS6206x is a family of highly efficient synchronous step down DC/DC converters. Theyprovide up to 2-A output current.
With an input voltage range of 2.9 V to 6 V, the device is a perfect fit for powerconversion from a 5-V or 3.3-V system supply rail. The TPS6206x operates at 3-MHz fixed frequencyand enters power save mode operation at light load currents to maintain high efficiency over theentire load current range. The power save mode is optimized for low output voltage ripple. For lownoise applications, TPS62065 can be forced into fixed frequency PWM mode by pulling the MODE pinhigh. TPS62067 provides an open drain power good output.
In the shutdown mode, the current consumption is reduced to less than 1 µA and aninternal circuit discharges the output capacitor.
TPS6206x family is optimized for operation with a tiny 1 µH inductor and a small 10-µFoutput capacitor to achieve smallest solution size and high regulation performance.
It is available in a small 2-mm × 2-mm × 0.75-mm 8-pin WSON package.