|Package | PIN:||RLT | 7|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- DCS-Control™ Topology
- Up to 95% Efficiency
- Hiccup Short-Circuit Protection
- Power Save Mode for Light Load Efficiency
- 100% Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
- 2.5-V to 6.0-V Input Voltage Range
- 17-µA Operating Quiescent Current
- 0.8-V to VIN Adjustable Output Voltage
- 1.8-V and 3.3-V Fixed Output Voltage
- Output Discharge
- Power Good Output
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Available in 2-mm × 2-mm VSON Package
- Create a Custom Design Using the:
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS62086RLTR
The TPS62085, TPS62086, and TPS62087 devices are high-frequency synchronous step-downconverters optimized for small solution size and high efficiency. With an input voltage range of2.5 V to
6.0 V, common battery technologies are supported. The devices focus on high-efficiencystep-down conversion over a wide output current range. At medium to heavy loads, the converteroperates in PWM mode and automatically enters Power Save Mode operation at light load to maintainhigh efficiency over the entire load current range.
To address the requirements of system power rails, the internal compensation circuitallows a large selection of external output capacitor values ranging from 10 µF to 150 µF. Togetherwith its DCS-Control architecture, excellent load transient performance and output voltageregulation accuracy are achieved. The devices are available in a 2-mm × 2-mm VSON package.