|Package | PIN:||RGT | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- DCS-Control™ Topology
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade: –40°C to125°C Operating Junction Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level2
- Device CDM ESD Classification LevelC4B
- Input Voltage Range: 3 to 17V
- Adjustable Output Voltage from 0.9 to 6V
- Pin-Selectable Output Voltage (nominal, + 5%)
- Programmable Soft Start and Tracking
- Seamless Power Save Mode Transition
- Quiescent Current of 17µA (typ.)
- Selectable Operating Frequency
- Power Good Output
- 100% Duty Cycle Mode
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- Pin to Pin Compatible with TPS62150A-Q1
- Available in a 3 × 3 mm, VQFN-16 Package
- Create a Custom Design Using the TPS62130A-Q1 with the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS62133AQRGTTQ1
The TPS6213XA-Q1 devices are easy-to-use synchronous step-down DC-DC converters optimizedfor applications with high power density. A high switching frequency of typically 2.5 MHz allowsthe use of small inductors and provides fast transient response as well as high output-voltageaccuracy through the use of the DCS-Control™ topology.
With a wide operating input-voltage range of 3 to 17 V, the devices are ideally suitedfor systems powered from intermediate bus power rails. The devices support up to 3-A continuousoutput current at output voltages between 0.9 V and 6 V (with 100% duty cycle mode). Theoutput-voltage startup ramp is controlled by the soft-start pin, which allows operation as either astandalone power supply or in tracking configurations. Power sequencing is also possible byconfiguring the enable and open-drain power-good pins.
In power save mode, the devices show quiescent current of about 17 µA fromVIN. Power save mode which is entered automatically and seamlessly if theload is small, maintains high efficiency over the entire load range. In shutdown mode, the devicesare turned off and shutdown current consumption is less than 2 µA. The devices are packaged in a16-pin VQFN package measuring 3 × 3 mm (RGT).