|Package | PIN:||RGX | 11|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Output Voltage Accuracy ± 1% (PWM mode)
- Input Voltage Range: 3 V to 17 V
- Quiescent Current 18 µA Typ
- Output Voltage from 0.8 V to 12 V
- Adjustable Soft-Start
- Forced PWM or PWM/PFM operation
- Typical switching frequency of 2.5MHz in forced PWM
- Precise ENABLE input allows
- User-Defined Undervoltage Lockout
- Exact Sequencing
- 100% Duty Cycle Mode
- Automatic Efficiency Enhancement AEE™
- DCS-Control™ Topology
- Available with Active Output Discharge
- Optional HICCUP Overcurrent Protection
- Power Good Output
- Available in 3-mm x 2-mm VQFN Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS62135RGXR
The TPS62135 and TPS621351 are high efficiency and easy to use synchronous step-downDC-DC converters, based on the DCS-Control™Topology. The devices wide input voltage range of 3-V to 17-V makes it suitable for multi-cellLi-Ion as well as 12-V intermediate supply rails. The devices provide 4-A continuous outputcurrent. The TPS62135 automatically enters Power Save Mode at light loads to maintain highefficiency across the whole load range. With that, the device is well suited for applications thatrequire connected standby performance, like ultra low power computers. With the MODE pin set tolow, the switching frequency of the device is adapted automatically based on the input and outputvoltage. This technique is called Automatic Efficiency Enhancement (AEE™) and maintains highconversion efficiency over the whole operation range. It provides a 1% output voltage accuracy inPWM mode and therefore enables the design of a power supply with high output voltageaccuracy.
The device has a typical quiescent current of 18 µA. In shutdown mode the current istypically 1 µA and the output is actively discharged for TPS62135 while the output voltagedischarge feature is disabled in TPS621351.
The TPS62135 is available as an adjustable version, packaged in a 3-mm x 2-mm VQFNpackage.