|Package | PIN:||DRV | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- High Efficiency Step Down Converter
- Max Peak Current Limit of 1A, Ideal for USB Powered Applications
- VIN Range Optimized for USB from 2V to 6V
- 2.25 MHz Fixed Frequency Operation
- Power Save Mode at Light Load Currents
- Output Voltage Accuracy in PWM mode ±1.5%
- Typ. 15 µA Quiescent Current
- 100% Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
- Soft Start
- Voltage Positioning at Light Loads
- Available in a Small 2×2×0,8mm SON package
- Allows <1mm Solution Height
- Portable USB Peripherals
- Wireless Modem Applications
- USB PCTV Applications
Texas Instruments TPS62250DRVT
The TPS62250 device is a high efficient synchronous step down dc-dc converter optimized for USB powered applications. It provides up to 1A peak output current and limits the average input current to 700mA, making it ideal for applications connected to a USB host. With an wide input voltage range of 2V to 6V, the device supports applications powered by the USB host as well as general applications requiring large output capacitors.
The TPS62250 operates at 2.25MHz fixed switching frequency and enters Power Save Mode operation at light load currents to maintain high efficiency over the entire load current range.
The Power Save Mode is optimized for low output voltage ripple.
The TPS62250 is available in a very small 2×2 6 pin SON package.