|Package | PIN:||DRV | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- High Efficiency - up to 96%
- Output Current up to 1000 mA
- VIN Range From 2.3 V to 6.0V for Li-ion Batteries with Extended Voltage Range
- 2.25-MHz Fixed Frequency Operation
- Power Save Mode at Light Load Currents
- Output Voltage Accuracy in PWM Mode ±1.5%
- Fixed Output Voltage Options
- Typical 15-µA Quiescent Current
- 100% Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
- Voltage Positioning at Light Loads
- Available in a 2-mm × 2-mm × 0.8-mm WSON (6) Package (DRV)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS62290DRVT
The TPS6229x devices are highly efficient synchronous step down DC/DC convertersoptimized for battery powered portable applications. They provide up to 1000-mA output current froma single Li-ion cell.
With an input voltage range of 2.3 V to 6.0 V, the devices support batteries withextended voltage range and are ideal to power portable applications like mobile phones and otherportable equipment.
The TPS6229x devices operate at 2.25-MHz fixed switching frequency and enter power savemode operation at light load currents to maintain high efficiency over the entire load currentrange.
The power save mode is optimized for low output voltage ripple. For low noiseapplications, the devices can be forced into fixed frequency pulse width modulation (PWM) mode bypulling the MODE pin high. In the shutdown mode, the current consumption is reduced to less than1 µA. The TPS6229x devices allow the use of small inductors and capacitors to achieve a smallsolution size.
The TPS6229x devices operate over a free air temperature range of –40°C to 85°C. Thedevices are available in a 2-mm × 2-mm 6-pin WSON package (DRV).