|Package | PIN:||DRV | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- High Efficiency Step-Down Converter
- Output Current up to 1000 mA
- VIN Range From 2.3 V to 6 V
- 2.25-MHz Fixed Frequency Operation
- Power Save Mode at Light Load Currents
- Output Voltage Accuracy in PWM mode ±1.5%
- Fixed Output Voltage Options
- Typical 15-µA Quiescent Current
- 100% Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
- Voltage Positioning at Light Loads
- Available in a 2-mm × 2-mm × 0.8-mm SON
Texas Instruments TPS62290IDRVRQ1
The TPS6229x-Q1 is a highly efficient synchronous step-down buck converter optimized for automotive low input voltage applications, and provides up to 1000-mA output current..
With an input voltage range of 2.3 V to 6 V, and an output voltage accuracy of 1.5%, the device powers a large variety of automotive applications.
The TPS6229x-Q1 operates at 2.25-MHz fixed switching frequency and enters Power Save Mode operation with typical quiescent current of 15 µA at light load currents to maintain a high efficiency over the entire load current range.
The Power Save Mode is optimized for low output voltage ripple. For low noise applications, the device can be forced into fixed frequency PWM mode by pulling the MODE pin high. In the shutdown mode, the current consumption is reduced to less than 1 µA. The TPS6229x-Q1 allows the use of small inductors and capacitors to achieve a small solution size.
The TPS6229x-Q1 is available in a 2-mm × 2-mm 6-pin SON package.