|Package | PIN:||DRC | 10|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 1.8-V to 3.8-V Input Voltage Range
- Up to 96% High Efficiency Synchronous Step-
- 1.5-MHz Fixed Frequency PWM Operation
- 1% Output Voltage Accuracy in Fixed Frequency
- Power Save Mode Operation for High Efficiency
Over the Entire Load Current Range
- 22-µA Quiescent Current
- Adjustable Output Voltage
- Output Voltage Tracking (OVT) for Reliable
- Available in a 3-mm × 3-mm 10-Pin VSON
Texas Instruments TPS62510DRCR
The TPS62510 is a high-efficiency step-down converter targeted for operation from a 1.8-V to 3.8-V input voltage rail, ideally suited for 2-cell alkaline or NiMHd applications. The TPS62510 is also ideal as a point-of-load regulator running from a fixed 3.3-V, 2.5-V, or 1.8-V input voltage rail.
The converter operates in fixed frequency pulse width modulation (PWM) mode switching at 1.5 MHz with the MODE pin high. Pulling the MODE pin low enables the high efficiency mode. In high efficiency mode, the device operates with a 1.5-MHz fixed frequency PWM at nominal load current, and automatically enters the power save mode at light load currents. For maximum system reliability, the converter features output voltage tracking using the OVT pin to allow sequencing, and to allow for the output voltage to track an external voltage applied to this pin.
The TPS62510 is available in a 3-mm × 3-mm 10-pin VSON package.