|Package | PIN:||YFD | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Wide Input Voltage Range from 2.3 V to 5.5 V
- 6 MHz Regulated Frequency Operation
- 90% Efficiency at 6 MHz Operation
- 31 µA Quiescent Current
- Best in Class Load and Line Transient
- ±2% Total DC Voltage Accuracy
- Automatic PFM/PWM Mode Switching
- Low Ripple Light-Load PFM Mode
- Internal Soft Start, 120-µs Start-Up Time
- Integrated Active Power-Down Sequencing
- Current Overload and Thermal Shutdown
- Three Surface-Mount External Components
Required (One MLCC Inductor, Two Ceramic
- Complete Sub 1-mm Component Profile Solution
- Total Solution Size < 12 mm2
- Available in a 6-Pin NanoFree™ (WCSP)
Regular and Ultra-Thin Packaging
Texas Instruments TPS62623YFDT
The TPS6262x device family provides high-frequency synchronous step-down DC/DC converters optimized for battery-powered portable applications. Intended for low-power applications, the TPS6262x devices support up to 600 mA load current, and allow the use of low cost chip inductor and capacitors.
With a wide input voltage range of 2.3 V to 5.5 V, the devices support applications powered by Li-Ion batteries with extended voltage range. Different fixed voltage output versions are available from 1.2 V to 2.3 V.
The TPS6262x devices operate at a regulated 6-MHz switching frequency and enter the power-save mode operation at light load currents to maintain high efficiency over the entire load current range.
The pulse frequency modulation (PFM) mode extends the battery life by reducing the quiescent current to 31 µA (typical) during light load and standby operation. For noise-sensitive applications, the device can be forced into fixed frequency pulse width modulation (PWM) mode by pulling the MODE pin high.
The TPS6262x devices operate over a free air temperature range of –40°C to 85°C. They are available in a 6-pin chip-scale package (WCSP).