|Package | PIN:||YFF | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 95% Efficiency at 4MHz Operation
- 19µA Quiescent Current
- 4MHz Regulated Frequency Operation
- High Duty-Cycle Operation
- ±2% Total DC Voltage Accuracy
- Load and Line Transient
- Excellent AC Load Regulation
- Low Ripple Light-Load PFM Mode
- ≥40dB VIN PSRR (1kHz to 10kHz)
- Internal Soft Start, 250-µs Start-Up Time
- Integrated Active Power-Down Sequencing (Optional)
- Current Overload and Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Three Surface-Mount External Components Required
(One 2012 MLCC Inductor, Two 0402 Ceramic Capacitors)
- Complete Sub 1-mm Component Profile Solution
- Total Solution Size <12 mm2
- Available in a 6-Pin NanoFree (CSP)
Texas Instruments TPS62690YFFR
The TPS6269x device is a high-frequency synchronous step-down dc-dc converter optimized for battery-powered portable applications. Intended for low-power applications, the TPS6269x supports up to 600-mA load current, and allows the use of low cost chip inductor and capacitors.
The device is ideal for mobile phones and similar portable applications powered by a single-cell Li-Ion battery. Different fixed voltage output versions are available from 2.2V to 2.9V.
The TPS6269x operates at a regulated 4-MHz switching frequency and enters the power-save mode operation at light load currents to maintain high efficiency over the entire load current range.
The PFM mode extends the battery life by reducing the quiescent current to 19µA (typ) during light load operation. For noise-sensitive applications, the device can be forced into fixed frequency PWM mode by pulling the MODE pin high. This feature, combined with high PSRR and AC load regulation performance, make this device suitable to replace a linear regulator to obtain better power conversion efficiency.