|Package | PIN:||YFP | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Input Voltage Range VIN from 2.15 V to 5.5 V
- Input Voltage Range Down to 2.0 V Once Started
- Output Current
- TPS62743 300 mA
- TPS627431 400mA
- 360 nA Operational Quiescent Current
- Up to 90% Efficiency at 10-µA Output Current
- Power Save Mode Operation
- Selectable Output Voltages
- 8 voltage options between 1.2 V to 3.3 V
- Output Voltage Discharge
- Low Output Voltage Ripple
- Automatic Transition to No Ripple 100% Mode
- RF Friendly DCS-Control™
- Total Solution Size <10mm2
- Small 1.6 mm × 0.9 mm, 8 Ball WCSP Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS627431YFPR
The TPS62743 is a high efficiency stepdown converter with ultra low quiescent current of typical 360 nA. The device is optimized tooperate with a 2.2-µH inductor and 10µF output capacitor. The device uses DCS-Control™ and operateswith a typical switching frequency of 1.2 MHz. In Power Save Mode the device extends the light loadefficiency down to a load current range of 10-µA and below. TPS62743 provides an output currentof 300 mA. Oncestarted the device operates down to an input voltage range of 2.0 V. This allows to operate thedevice directly from a single Li-MnO2 coin cell.
The TPS62743 provides 8 programmable output voltages between 1.2Vand 3.3V selectable by three selection pins. TheTPS62743 is optimized to provide alow output voltage ripple and low noise using a small output capacitor. Once the input voltagecomes close to the output voltage the device enters the No Ripple 100% mode to prevent an increaseof output ripple voltage. In this operation mode the device stops switching and turns the high sideMOSFET switch on.