|Package | PIN:||DLC | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- DCS-Control™ topology
- 26/25mΩ Internal Power Switches (TPS62823)
- Up to 3A Output Current (TPS62823)
- Very Low Quiescent Current of 4 µA
- Switching Frequency of typically 2.2 MHz
- 1% Feedback Voltage Accuracy (full temp. range)
- Enable (EN) and Power Good (PG)
- Adjustable Output Voltage from 0.6 V to 4V
- 100% Duty-Cycle Mode
- Internal Soft-Start Circuitry
- Seamless Power Save Mode Transition
- Undervoltage Lockout
- Active Output Discharge
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
- HICCUP Short-Circuit Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- Create a Custom Design using the TPS62822 with the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS62821DLCR
The TPS6282x is an all-purpose and easy to use synchronous step-down DC-DC converterwith a very low quiescent current of only 4µA. It supplies up to 3A output current (TPS62823) froma 2.4V to 5.5V input voltage. Based on the DCS-Control™ topology it provides a fast transientresponse.
The internal reference allows to regulate the output voltage down to 0.6V with a highfeedback voltage accuracy of 1% over the junction temperature range of -40°C to 125°C. The 1,2,3Ascalable pin-to-pin and BOM-to-BOM compatible device family can be used with small 470nHinductors.
The TPS6282x include an automatically entered power save mode to maintain high efficiencydown to very light loads.
The device features a Power Good signal and an internal soft start circuit. It is able tooperate in 100% mode. For fault protection, it incorporates a HICCUP current limit as well as athermal shutdown.
The TPS6282x are packaged in a 2 x 1.5mm QFN-8 package.