|Package | PIN:||RHB | 32|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 1.6 A, 97% Efficient Step-Down Converter for System Voltage (VDCDC1)
- 3.3 V, 2.8 V, or Adjustable
- 0.8 A, up to 95% Efficient Step-Down Converter for Memory Voltage (VDCDC2)
- 1.8 V, 2.5 V, or Adjustable
- 0.8 A, 90% Efficient Step-Down Converter for Processor Core (VDCDC3)
- Adjustable Output Voltage on VDCDC3
- 30-mA LDO for Vdd_alive
- 2 × 200 mA General-Purpose LDOs (LDO1 and LDO2)
- Dynamic Voltage Management for Processor Core
- LDO1 and LDO2 Voltage Externally Adjustable
- Separate Enable Pins for Inductive Converters
- 2.25-MHz Switching Frequency
- 85-µA Quiescent Current
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS650250RHBT
The TPS650250 device is an integrated power management IC for applications requiringmultiple power rails. The TPS650250 provides three highly efficient, step-down converters targetedat providing the core voltage, peripheral, I/O and memory rails in a processor-based system. Allthree step-down converters, controlled by the MODE pin, enter a low-power mode at light load formaximum efficiency or operate in forced fixed frequency PWM mode.
The TPS650250 device integrates two general-purpose 200-mA LDO voltage regulators. BothLDOs operate with an input voltage range from 1.5 V to 6.5 V, allowing them to be supplied from oneof the step-down converters. The output voltage of all rails can be set with an external resistordivider and enabled with an input pin. Additionally, a 30-mA LDO is typically used to provide powerto an always-on rail.