|Package | PIN:||RSM | 32|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level H2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C3B
- Up To 95% Efficiency
- Output Current for DC-DC Converter:
DCDC1 = 1 A; DCDC2 = 0.6 A
- Externally Adjustable Output Voltage for DC-DC Converter
- VI Range for DC-DC Converters
From 2.5 V to 6 V
- 2.25-MHz Fixed-Frequency Operation
- Power-Save Mode at Light Load Current
- 180° Out-of-Phase Operation
- Output-Voltage Accuracy in PWM Mode ±1%
- Low-Ripple PFM Mode
- Total Typical 32-μA Quiescent Current for Both DC-DC Converters
- 100% Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
- Two General-Purpose 400-mA, High-PSRR LDOs
- Two General-Purpose 200-mA, High-PSRR LDOs
- VI Range for LDOs from 1.5 V to 6.5 V
- Digital Voltage Selection for the LDOs
- Available in a 4-mm × 4-mm 32-Pin VQFN Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS65051QRSMRQ1
The TPS65051-Q1 device is an integrated power-management IC for applications powered by one Li-Ion or Li-Polymer cell, which requires multiple power rails. The TPS65051-Q1 device provides two efficient, 2.25-MHz step-down converters targeted at providing the core voltage and I/O voltage in a processor-based system. Both step-down converters enter a low-power mode at light load for maximum efficiency across the widest possible range of load currents.
For low-noise applications, the user can force the devices into fixed-frequency PWM mode by pulling the MODE pin high. Operating in the shutdown mode reduces the current consumption to less than 1 μA. The devices allow the use of small inductors and capacitors to achieve a small solution size. The TPS65051-Q1 device provides an output current of up to 1 A (DCDC1) and 0.6 A (DCDC2). The TPS65051-Q1 device also integrates two 400-mA LDO and two 200-mA LDO voltage regulators, which one can turn on or off using separate enable pins on each LDO. Each LDO operates with an input voltage range between 1.5 V and 6.5 V, allowing the supply to be from one of the step-down converters or directly from the main battery.
The LDO voltage of the TPS65051-Q1 device is adjustable using external resistor dividers.For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the datasheet.