|Package | PIN:||RGE | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 3: –40°C to +85°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C4B
- Up To 95% Efficiency
- Output Current for DC-DC Converters:
- DCDC1 = 1 A; DCDC2 = 0.6 A
- DC-DC Converters Externally Adjustable
- VIN Range for DC-DC Converters
From 2.5 V to 6 V
- 2.25-MHz Fixed Frequency Operation
- Power Save Mode at Light-Load Current
- 180° Out-of-Phase Operation
- Output Voltage Accuracy in PWM Mode ±1%
- Total Typical 32-μA Quiescent Current for Both DC-DC Converters
- 100% Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
- One General-Purpose 400-mA LDO
- Two General-Purpose 200-mA LDOs
- VIN Range for LDOs from 1.5 V to 6.5 V
- Output Voltage for LDO3:
- VLDO3 = 1.3 V
- Available in a 4-mm × 4-mm 24-Pin VQFN Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS65053IRGERQ1
The TPS65053-Q1 device is integrated power management IC (PMIC) for applications powered by one Li-Ion or Li-Polymer cell, which require multiple power rails. The TPS65053-Q1 device provides two highly efficient, 2.25-MHz step-down converters targeted at providing the core voltage and I/O voltage in a processor-based system. Both step-down converters enter a low power mode at light loads for maximum efficiency across the widest possible range of load currents. For low-noise applications, the devices can be forced into fixed-frequency PWM mode by pulling the MODE pin high. Both converters allow the use of small inductors and capacitors to achieve a small solution size.
The TPS65053-Q1 device provides an output current of up to 1 A on the DCDC1 converter and up to 0.6 A on the DCDC2 converter. The device also integrates one 400-mA LDO and two 200-mA LDO voltage regulators, which can be turned on and off using separate enable pins on each LDO. Each LDO operates with an input voltage range from 1.5 V to 6.5 V, allowing them to be supplied from one of the step-down converters or directly from the main battery. LDO1 and LDO2 are externally adjustable, while LDO3 has a fixed output voltage of 1.3 V.
The TPS65053-Q1 device is available in a small 24-pin leadless package (4-mm × 4-mm VQFN) with a 0,5-mm pitch.For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.