|Package | PIN:||PWP | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level H2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C5
- Input Voltage Range: 2.7 V to 5.8 V
- VO1 Boost Converter
- Up to 15 V Output Voltage
- Virtual Synchronous Converter Topology
- < 1% Output Voltage Accuracy
- 1.6-MHzFixed Switching Frequency
- 2.3-A Switch CurrentLimit
- VO2 Negative Regulated Charge Pump
- Down to -12 V / 20 mA
- VO3 Positive Regulated Charge Pump
- Up to 30 V / 20 mA
- Three Independently Adjustable Outputs
- Auxiliary 3.3-V Linear Regulator Controller
- Internal Soft Start
- Power Good
- Protection Features
- Short-Circuit Detection of all Outputs
- Overvoltage Protection of all Outputs
- Thermal Shutdown
- Available in TSSOP-24 PowerPAD™Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS65145IPWPRQ1
The TPS65140-Q1 and TPS65145-Q1 devices offer a compact and small power supply solutionthat provides all three voltages required by thin-film transistor (TFT) LCD displays. The auxiliarylinear regulator controller can be used to generate a 3.3-V logic power rail for systems powered bya 5-V supply rail only.
The main output, VO1 is a 1.6-MHz fixed-frequency PWM boostconverter providing the source-drive voltage for the LCD display. The TPS65140-Q1 device has atypical switch current limit of 2.3 A and the TPS65145-Q1 has a typical switch current limit of1.37 A.
A fully integrated adjustable charge pump doubler and provides the positive LCDgate-drive voltage. An externally adjustable negative charge pump provides the negative LCDgate-drive voltage.
For compensation of the devices please refer to Application Note: How to Compensate with the TPS6510x and TPS6514xSLVA813.