|Package | PIN:||RSH | 56|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 3 V to 6 V Input Voltage Range
- Boost Converter With 4 A Switch Current Limit
- Boost Converter Output Voltages up to 18 V
- Boost Converter Overvoltage Protection
- Selectable Switching Frequency (640 kHz or 1.2 MHz)
- Programmable Boost Converter Soft-Start
- Temperature-Compensated Positive Charge Pump Controller
- Negative Charge Pump Controller
- Eight Channel Level Shifter
- Two Panel Discharge Signals
- XAO Reset Signal
- Digitally Programmable VCOM Buffer
- Thermal Shutdown
- 56-Pin 7×7 mm QFN Package
- LCD Monitors using ASG/GIP Technology
Texas Instruments TPS65149RSHR
The TPS65149 provides a highly integrated LCD bias solution, primarily intended for monitor applications using ASG/GIP technology.
The device integrates a boost converter to generate the source driver supply voltage (VAVDD), positive and negative charge pump controllers to generate gate driver ON (VGH) and OFF (VGL) voltages, a programmable VCOM generator, and an 8-channel level shifter in a single IC. The positive charge pump controller supports temperature compensation to reduce VGH at high temperatures.
In addition to the above functions, the TPS65149 generates two signals to discharge the display panel during power-down, plus an additional active-low XAO reset output.
Supply sequencing during power-up can be controlled by an externally generated enable signal.