|Package | PIN:||RGE | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 1.8-V to 6-V Input Voltage Range
- Integrated VCOM Buffer
- High-voltage Switch to Isolate V(VGH)
- Gate-Voltage Shaping of V(VGH)
- 2-A Internal MOSFET switch
- Main Output V(VS) up to 15 V With <1% Output Voltage Accuracy
- Virtual-Synchronous Converter Technology
- Regulated Negative Charge Pump Driver V(VGL)
- Regulated Positive Charge Pump Driver V(CPI)
- Adjustable Power-On Sequencing
- Adjustable Fault Detection Timing
- Gate Drive Signal for External Isolation MOSFET
- Out-of-Regulation Protection
- Overvoltage Protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- Available in HTSSOP-24 Package
- Available in VQFN-24 Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS65150RGER
The TPS65150 device offers a very compact and small power supply solution that providesall three voltages required by thin film transistor (TFT) LCD displays. With an input voltage rangeof 1.8 V to 6 V the device is ideal for notebooks powered by a 2.5-V or3.3-V input rail or monitor applications with a 5-V input voltage rail. Additionally the TPS65150device provides an integrated high current buffer to provide the VCOM voltage for the TFTbackplane.
Two regulated adjustable charge pump driver provide the positiveV(VGH) and negative V(VGL) bias voltages for the TFT.The device incorporates adjustable power-on sequencing for V(VGL) as well asfor V(VGH). This avoids any additional external components to implementapplication specific sequencing. The device has an integrated high-voltage switch to isolateV(VGH).
The same internal circuit can also be used to provide a gate shaping signal ofV(VGH) for the LCD panel controlled by the signal applied to the CTRL input.For highest safety, the TPS65150 device has an integrated adjustable shutdown latch feature, whichallows application-specific flexibility. The device monitors the outputs(V(VS), V(VGL), V(VGH)); and,as soon as one of the outputs falls below its power good threshold, the device enters shutdownlatch, after its adjustable delay time has passed by.