|Package | PIN:||RUY | 28|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 8-Channel Level-Shifter (STV, RESET, 6 × CLK)
- High Output-Voltage Level 16.5 V to 45 V (VGH)
- Low Output-Voltage Level Down to –20 V (VGL)
- Selectable Charge-Sharing
- No Charge-Sharing
- 2-Channel Panel Discharge
- T-CON Failure Detection
- TPS65197: Logic Resets by STV Pulse
- TPS65197B: No Reset ofthe Logic
- Latched Shut-Down Detection (Clocks to VGH)
- Supports 100-kHz Clock Operating Frequency
- 28-Pin 4-mm × 4-mm QFN Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS65197BRUYR
The TPS65197/B is an 8-channel level-shifter with discharge function intended for use inLCD display applications such as Notebooks, Monitors and TVs.
The device converts the timing-controller (T-CON) logic-level signals to the high-levelsignals needed by the gate-in-panel (GIP) display.
The clock outputs, CLKOUTx, support normal level shifting operation and 2-channel or3-channel charge-sharing, which can be used to improve picture quality and power consumption. Atpower down, all outputs follow their input signals as long as possible; when the discharge functionis used, the outputs are pulled high (VGH).
The TPS65197 implements a logic reset to ignore wrong T-CON signals after the rising STVedge which forces all 6 output clocks to VGL1. The next CLKIN1 rising edge unlocks the logic andenables normal operation. The TPS65197B does not have the logic reset and always follows its inputsignals.