|Package | PIN:||RUY | 28|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Six CLK Outputs
- VST and RESET Outputs
- ODD and EVEN Outputs
- VGH_F and VGH_R Outputs
- Panel DISCHARGE Output
- Supports Forward and Reverse Operation
- Abnormal Operation Detection
- Supports all Display Resolutions
- High-Speed Operational Amplifier
- 28-Pin 4×4 mm QFN Package
- LCD TVs and Monitors Using GIP Technology
Texas Instruments TPS65198RUYR
The TPS65198 provides an integrated level shifter solution, primarily intended for TV and monitor applications using GIP technology. The device features a built-in state machine that generates twelve output signals from the five input signals provided by the timing controller (T-CON). In addition, the TPS65198 generates a signal to discharge the display panel during power-down and a high-speed operational amplifier for buffering the system's VCOM voltage.
Level shifter outputs are forced to a safe state (VGL) during abnormal panel operation, which is indicated by the T-CON using the EO and GST signals.