|Package | PIN:||RTE | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Complete Integration Solution for LNB and 2C
- DiSEqC 1.x Compatible
- Supports 9-V and 12-V Power us
- Up to 1000-mA Accurate Output Current Limit
Adjustable by External esistor and I2C
- Boost Converter With Low dson Internal Power
- Dedicated Enable Pin for Non-I2C Application
- Low Noise, Low Drop Output With ush-Pull
- Built-In Accurate 22-kHz Tone Generator or
- Adjustable Soft-Start and 13-V/18-V Voltage
- Compliant With Main Satellite Receiver Systems
- LNB Short Circuit Dynamic Protection
- Diagnostics for Output Voltage Level, Input Supply
UVLO, and DiSEqC Tone Output
- Cable Disconnect Diagnostic
- Available in a 16-Pi WQFN 3.00-mm×mm
Texas Instruments TPS65233-1RTER
Designed for analog and digital satellite receivers, the TPS65233-1 is a monolithic voltage regulator with I2C interface, specifically to provide the 13-V/18-V power supply and the 22-kHz tone signaling to the LNB down-converter in the antenna dish or to the multi-switch box. It offers a complete solution with very low component count, low power dissipation together with simple design and I2C standard interfacing.
TPS65233-1 features high power efficiency. The boost converter integrates a 120-mΩ power MOSFET running at 1-MHz switching frequency. Drop out voltage at the linear regulator is 0.8 V to minimize power loss. TPS65233-1 provides multiple ways to generate the 22-kHz signal. Integrated linear regulator with push-pull output stage generates clean 22-kHz tone signal superimposed at the output even at zero loading. Current limit of linear regulator can be programmed by external resistor with ±10% accuracy. Full range of diagnostic read by I2C is available for system monitoring.
The part is available in a 16-pin WQFN 3.00-mm × 3.00-mm (RTE) package.