|Package | PIN:||RUK | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Complete Integrate Solution for LNB and I2C Interface
- DiSEqC 2.x, and DiSEqC 1.x Compatible
- Supports 5-V, 12-V and 15-V Power Rail
- Up to 1000 mA Accurate Output Current Limit Adjustable by External Resistor
- Boost Switch Peak Current Limit Proportional to LDO Current Limit
- Boost Converter with 140-mΩ Low Rds(on) Internal Power Switch
- Boost Switching Frequency 1-MHz or 500-kHz Selectable
- Dedicated Enable Pin for Non-I2C Application
- Low Drop Output LDO With Push-pull Output Stage for VLNB Output
- Built-in Accurate 22-kHz Tone Generator and External Tone Input Support
- Supports Both External 44-kHz and 22-kHz Tone Input
- Adjustable Soft-start and 13-V to 18-V Voltage Transition Time
- 650 mV to 750-mV, 22-kHz Tone Amplitude Selection
- I2C Registers Accessible with EN Low
- Short Circuit Dynamic Protection
- Diagnostics for Output Voltage Level, DiSEqC Tone Input and Output, Current Level, and Cable Connection
- Thermal Protection Available
- 20-Lead WQFN 3-mm x 3-mm (RUK) Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS65235RUKT
Designed for analog and digital satellite receivers, the TPS65235 is a monolithic voltageregulator with I2C interface; specifically to provide the 13-V to 18-Vpower supply and the 22-kHz tone signal to the LNB down converter in the antenna dish or to themulti-switch box. It offers a complete solution with minimum component count, low power dissipationtogether with simple design and I2C standard interface.
TPS65235 features high power efficiency. The boost converter integrates a 140-mΩ powerMOSFET running at 1 MHz or 500 kHz selectable switching frequency. Drop out voltage at the linearregulator is 0.8 V to minimize power loss. TPS65235 provides multiple ways to generate the 22 kHzsignal. Integrated linear regulator with push-pull output stage generates 22-kHz tone signalsuperimposed at the output even at zero loading. Current limit of linear regulator can beprogrammed by external resistor with ±10% accuracy. Full range of diagnostic read byI2C is available for system monitoring.
TPS65235 supports advanced DiSEqC 2.x standard with 22-kHz tone detection circuit andoutput interface.